Synthetic Hair Wigs
Most of the clients we meet with express they believe synthetic wigs will be detectable by the people they surround themselves with.
The man-made fibres used to make synthetic wigs are high quality and are made to resemble human hair and are virtually indistinguishable. They are made to hold a style even when washed, making it an easy option when purchasing a wig for temporary hair loss and as a fashion accessory.
Synthetic wigs are not heat resistant and cannot be styled with heat tools; however, our trained specialists are able to style and cut the wig to suit your needs.
We strongly recommend booking an appointment to come to look at our synthetic wigs. One of our specialists will assist you in a private room and answer any questions you may have.
Please contact us today or fill out a consultation request form.
There are a few things to remember when wearing your hair:
- Do not use a curling iron or blow dryer on your synthetic prosthesis
- Sunlight, Rain or Snow will not damage your wig
- Avoid heat of 250F or higher as the hair will frizz (oven, bbq, dishwasher)
- If heat damage does occur please come in – one of our specialists will be able to fix the hair.
- Do not use heavy alcohol-based products on your wig
We recommend professional products formulated for man-made fibre:
- Capilia Clarifying Shampoo for man-made fibre
- Capilia Conditioning Mist for man-made fibre
- Capilia Styling Spray
All recommended products are available for purchase at Caralyn’s.